Edgar*Derby presents LAWL SKOOL Forum

edgarderby

Bronze

Edgar*Derby presents LAWL SKOOL

Post by edgarderby » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:50 am

Thought I might as well make my own blog on here.

In at Notre Dame:

Notre Dame is growing on me the more I research it. I'm not sure why it's held in relatively low regard compared to schools like WUSTL, especially since one could argue its placement is superior. (And I imagine it'd be easier to have fun at Notre Dame than a school like WUSTL...)

Currently held at Cornell and WUSTL:

I'm one of the only people near my LSAT/GPA not to get in to either of these. I'm thinking there must be an obvious deficiency in my application, most likely either my lack of work experience or my personal statement. There are applicants with .4 less on their GPA that got 60k offers from WUSTL, yet I didn't even get accepted. Another possibility is that they originally misplaced my application; they sent me a notice claiming my signature form was missing two months after I had mailed it in along with my application. Unless my mailman ate it, I think it was their error and this might explain why so many people got in before me.

Priority waitlisted at UVA:

I'm not too optimistic of coming off this one, considering I have 10 points less on my LSAT than some of the other waitlistees, but I suppose anything could happen. It's odd that I could even manage to be priority here, when others who got into Cornell straight off the bat were not.

Waitlisted at Vanderbilt:

Not much to say here. They refuse to let anyone sub-167 in. LSN's graph looks like a square rather than a diagonal line as in most years.

edgarderby

Bronze

Re: Edgar*Derby presents LAWL SKOOL

Post by edgarderby » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:35 pm

NOTRE DAME!

edgarderby

Bronze

Post by edgarderby » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:12 am

I drunk dialed a TLS member last week.

:oops:

hahaha

edgarderby

Bronze

Post by edgarderby » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:39 pm

Notre Dame is cool, but I'm much more popular on the internet than I am in South Bend.

On another note, this:

--ImageRemoved--

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Web Logs (Blogs)”