LSAT in 6 months + BluePrint, Powerscore & the kitchen sink Forum

flexdago

New

LSAT in 6 months + BluePrint, Powerscore & the kitchen sink

Post by flexdago » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:19 am

We'll see if this turns into an actual blog or just a couple of posts, but anyway, here goes. :D

I intend to take the Oct 2010 LSAT, which is about 6 months from now. I have enrolled in the BluePrint Movie (home/self study) course. In addition, I have copies of the Powerscore bibles (LR, LG and RC), along with a TON of other stuff. I have an ExamKrackers RC guide, a Kaplan mastery course book as well as Kaplan preptest explanations from pt 1 to 50 (I took the course a long time ago and saved this stuff), Powerscore LG Ultimate Setup guide, Powerscore 2004 deconstructed and an LSAT proctor DVD. Also (I nearly forgot), I have a text on informal logic and another on formal logic (which I used in a philosophy class) that I'll probably look over at some point. Anyway, there's no telling what else I may end up using before it's all over. I'll be studying my you know what off with the hope of getting a super high score, so I can go into a great law school, where I'll study my you know what off again, and if I survive, I'll work what's left of my you know what off after law school.

My plan is to complete one BluePrint lesson a week, along with that lesson's homework. While I work through the BP course, I'll study the relevant Powerscore bible chapters that correlate to that particular BP lesson (e.g. – must be true). If I finish a lesson and all the homework as well as a review and redo of the missed homework problems, then I'll move on to another lesson without waiting for the following week. I've studied a lot of the suggestions made in posts on this site and in other places, and I believe reviewing mistakes will be key. My desire is to become so familiar with this test that everything on it becomes second nature, and by doing so, I hope to answer nearly all the questions correctly come test day and achieve the highest score I possibly can. To reach this point, I will review and redo, over and over, via methods like those suggested by Voyager, Pithypike and Stanley Otto Swift (see below for more details).

Voyager
Pithypike
Stanley Otto Swift

Return to “TLS Web Logs (Blogs)”