QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision) Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
guynourmin

Gold

Re: UCONN v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Post by guynourmin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:15 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:Hey Ferrisjso why don't you make a poll and see how many people here would vote you into office, even with a YLS JD/MBA/PhD and a MD from JHU.
that's an impressive resume. I might consider it at that point.

PeanutsNJam

Gold

Post by PeanutsNJam » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:22 pm

guybourdin wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:Hey Ferrisjso why don't you make a poll and see how many people here would vote you into office, even with a YLS JD/MBA/PhD and a MD from JHU.
that's an impressive resume. I might consider it at that point.
Yeah I mean it'd be a tough exercise since that kinda resume is inconsistent with who Ferrisjso is.

TooMuchTuna

Silver

Post by TooMuchTuna » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Do I have to read through all 34789478934893 pages to find out why OP doesn't have a driver's license?

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:01 pm

WHAT DID YOU DECIDE FERRIS?

guynourmin

Gold

Post by guynourmin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:08 pm

TooMuchTuna wrote:Do I have to read through all 34789478934893 pages to find out why OP doesn't have a driver's license?
doesn't know how to drive. you'll need to do some serious psychoanalysis to try and figure out why he doesn't want to learn, though, because it doesn't make sense to me. in response to my "Have you explained elsewhere why driving is so hard for you to learn how to do?" he said:
I'm going to be honest i find the idea that everyone is able to drive super offensive. So basically if you cant do it in 90% of the country youre *****. The way people who dont drive has treated always pisses me off. Yes I know Im going to have to drive to get around(or at least try)its reality, but honestly this reality is really disturbing and the fact not one other people seems even close to coming to the the conclusion makes me realize what a bubble New yorkers are in(which is part of the reason im leaving). Damm transplantings fucking hard.
and said he was diagnosed with both anxiety and ADD (again, in relation to driving being difficult).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

mrtux45

Bronze

Post by mrtux45 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:19 pm

guybourdin wrote:
TooMuchTuna wrote:Do I have to read through all 34789478934893 pages to find out why OP doesn't have a driver's license?
doesn't know how to drive. you'll need to do some serious psychoanalysis to try and figure out why he doesn't want to learn, though, because it doesn't make sense to me. in response to my "Have you explained elsewhere why driving is so hard for you to learn how to do?" he said:
I'm going to be honest i find the idea that everyone is able to drive super offensive. So basically if you cant do it in 90% of the country youre *****. The way people who dont drive has treated always pisses me off. Yes I know Im going to have to drive to get around(or at least try)its reality, but honestly this reality is really disturbing and the fact not one other people seems even close to coming to the the conclusion makes me realize what a bubble New yorkers are in(which is part of the reason im leaving). Damm transplantings fucking hard.
and said he was diagnosed with both anxiety and ADD (again, in relation to driving being difficult).
I've watched this dumpster fire thread for ~35 pages, but this is where I jump in to say..

lol

Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver

Post by Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:20 pm

mrtux45 wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
I've watched this dumpster fire thread for ~35 pages, but this is where I jump in to say..

lol
Ferrisjso is the master of all trolls

Gitaroo_Dude

Silver

Post by Gitaroo_Dude » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Considering Ferris was spotted at an ASW, there's a close to 0% chance he's a troll. Otherwise he's a master of performance art.

Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver

Post by Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:42 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:Considering Ferris was spotted at an ASW, there's a close to 0% chance he's a troll. Otherwise he's a master of performance art.
Good point, I forgot about that part.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

rcharter1978

Gold

Post by rcharter1978 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:55 pm

guybourdin wrote:
Besides politicians have drivers! A license would end up being useless.

guynourmin

Gold

Post by guynourmin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Thomas Hagan, ESQ. wrote:
Gitaroo_Dude wrote:Considering Ferris was spotted at an ASW, there's a close to 0% chance he's a troll. Otherwise he's a master of performance art.
omg the gentleman's club! I definitely forgot about that.

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:15 pm

While the People's College of Law stuff is funny, it's really unrelated(do you really think QU is that bad?). I'm fine with the memes and stuff but don't be like "oh why's this thread 40 pages" when all things considered a large percentage is just people having fun.

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Ferrisjso wrote:While the People's College of Law stuff is funny, it's really unrelated(do you really think QU is that bad?). I'm fine with the memes and stuff but don't be like "oh why's this thread 40 pages" when all things considered a large percentage is just people having fun.
We aren't just having fun. 40 pages has been spent telling you QU is that bad. IDK why you haven't figured that out yet

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:20 pm

grades?? wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:While the People's College of Law stuff is funny, it's really unrelated(do you really think QU is that bad?). I'm fine with the memes and stuff but don't be like "oh why's this thread 40 pages" when all things considered a large percentage is just people having fun.
We aren't just having fun. 40 pages has been spent telling you QU is that bad. IDK why you haven't figured that out yet
No QU didn't get seriously considered until later on in this thread, when the stips got dropped. Much of it was people telling me UCONN wasn't worth it which was advice I eventually listened to. Of course that doesn't fit into the narrative of me being a stupid 0L who doesn't listen to people.

Dcc617

Gold

Post by Dcc617 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Ferrisjso wrote:
grades?? wrote:
No QU didn't get seriously considered until later on in this thread, when the stips got dropped. Much of it was people telling me UCONN wasn't worth it which was advice I eventually listened to. Of course that doesn't fit into the narrative of me being a stupid 0L who doesn't listen to people.
Said the guy who's going to Quinnipac.

abujabal

Bronze

Re: QU v Cardozo(Ferrisjso's decision)

Post by abujabal » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Probably going to regretting tagging into this instead of just watching, but coming from someone who's probably not even going to apply to any T14s (not elitist I swear) and has been reading this thread for a while:

If you gotta go to law school and you're legit picking between only those two schools:

Go to Cardozo because it has better employment prospects

I'm definitely not fluent in the numbers and all the various nitty-gritties like some people on this forum are, but based on what they're telling you, it seems to my still-learning mind that your chances of getting a job in general, and potentially even in Connecticut are better from Cardozo than they are from QU.

I mean I get the elitism thing, and I definitely see it in many places around this forum, but the numbers don't lie.

Legallylawyer2020

Bronze

Post by Legallylawyer2020 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Ferris, what did you decide?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Legallylawyer2020 wrote:Ferris, what did you decide?
I'm still torn. Even once I make my decision it isn't final until i see if i got money off of the Richmond and W+L WL's.

Shakawkaw

Gold

Post by Shakawkaw » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Ferrisjso wrote:
I'm still torn. Even once I make my decision it isn't final until i see if i got money off of the Richmond and W+L WL's.
Isn't Dozo's deadline today? It's also unlikely you'd get money if you get in off the WLs...

cannibal ox

Gold

Post by cannibal ox » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:36 pm

guybourdin wrote:
Where did this get posted/explained? I searched a bit but can't find it. I want the full ferris experience.

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
Isn't Dozo's deadline today? It's also unlikely you'd get money if you get in off the WLs...
Yes at midnight. I'm on Richmond's priority WL(they basically told me I will almost certainly be admitted they just have no seats until there's withdrawals) so I hope that makes a difference from the actual WL.
Last edited by Ferrisjso on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Shakawkaw

Gold

Post by Shakawkaw » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Ferrisjso wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
Yes at midnight. I'm on Richmond's priority WL so I hope that makes a difference.
That just means they'll look at your application before the regular WL group, not that they'll give you money.

ETA: Also, Dozo still places you with better outcomes: https://www.lstreports.com/compare/rich ... uinnipiac/

I wouldn't endorse the wait and see approach. Richmond isn't going to get back to you for a while, if at all.

guynourmin

Gold

Post by guynourmin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:41 pm

cannibal ox wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
Where did this get posted/explained? I searched a bit but can't find it. I want the full ferris experience.
http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... p#p9884445

Shakawkaw

Gold

Post by Shakawkaw » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Ferrisjso wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
Yes at midnight. I'm on Richmond's priority WL(they basically told me I will almost certainly be admitted they just have no seats until there's withdrawals) so I hope that makes a difference from the actual WL.
Is this in writing? Otherwise, no. Also that still doesn't mean they'll be throwing money at you.

cannibal ox

Gold

Post by cannibal ox » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:47 pm

guybourdin wrote:
cannibal ox wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... p#p9884445
Outstanding.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”