Benefits of a JD/MBA? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
jms1987

Bronze

Benefits of a JD/MBA?

Post by jms1987 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:39 am

I've been thinking about going for a dual degree in the back of my mind for a while and was wondering how beneficial it would be to do this. Will it give more job opportunities, higher starting pay, more room to move up in the workplace, etc? Thanks in advance to anybody who can answer

bumblebeetoona

New

Re: Benefits of a JD/MBA?

Post by bumblebeetoona » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:44 am

There are about a thousand threads on this subject already - a quick search will turn them all up. I think you'll have much more luck reading through those and finding what you need, rather than starting a new topic. I'm not trying to be a jerk; it's just that you probably don't realize that JD/MBA is a very popular subject here.

jms1987

Bronze

Post by jms1987 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:47 am

bumblebeetoona wrote:There are about a thousand threads on this subject already - a quick search will turn them all up. I think you'll have much more luck reading through those and finding what you need, rather than starting a new topic. I'm not trying to be a jerk; it's just that you probably don't realize that JD/MBA is a very popular subject here.
Yeah I actually didn't even think about searching...my bad. Mods can close this if they want.

englawyer

Silver

Post by englawyer » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:22 pm

i'll bump our applicants thread for this year:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... =7&t=97340

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”